Baker Engineering, Inc. (BEI) serves industries that demand precision and performance, including the US Department of Defense. While the company has roots in the development of engines and propulsion systems, expertise extends from individual part design to other complex moving assemblies and systems.
BEI has the ability to manage the development process from initial concept through detailed product design, analysis, prototype manufacturing, prototype assembly and testing. BEI’s ability to meet customer expectations is supported by a highly trained and experienced staff, and state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
At BEI, the development process is streamlined for increased efficiency, without compromising quality. Benefits to working with Baker Engineering include:
- Diverse R & D experience
- Innovative approach to solving precision engineering challenges
- "Hands on" engineers that follow a project from concept through testing
- Engineering Expertise
- Multiple in-house capabilities for control over cost, schedule and quality
- Dedicated project teams
- Responsive and flexible
- Long-term relationships with development partners/customers
- ISO-9001:2008 Certification
Beyond technical expertise, BEI has earned a reputation for delivering quality products, on time, and within budget.